Saturday 19 April 2008

Ordered some new stamps

Hi all.

I was directed to an online retailer who is based in the USA. He sells a wide variety of Penny Blacks (over 1500 in his collection of which is ever growing), Stampabilities, Gruffies, Great Impressions, Snoopy/Peanuts, House Mouse and many more, the link for this shop is to the left under HM Stamps.

I've ordered 5 PB stamps and a PB Acrylic set. I said I was giving up crafting due to having a baby on the way and also going back to work recently. HOWEVER, after going through all my craft kit and selling some on ebay, I realised that the stamps can be kept forever if looked after carefully and when making a stamped card, and you have idea/inspiration, dont take long to make.

Cant wait for them to arrive. I probably wont use them for a while unless I need a birthday card etc or unless I am really tempted to move all these boxes to get at my craft bits :o)

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh Kim, those PB's are hard to resist aren't they...lol
Ah you'll use them, I know you will, so I suppose I can expect a PB stamped Birthday card then?