Thursday 15 May 2008

Yey - Finanlly here!!!

Hello there.

The stamps I ordered from www.hmstamps.com arrived the other day, but I have yet to have a play around with them. I seem to have misplaced my watercolour paints since I last used them. Cant seem to find them anywhere. Might have to treat myself to some new ones. The stamps are Sunshine Hedge, Lazy Days, Rainin' Daisies, City Divine and Evening Glow... Oh and the Acrylic set Salutations which I will probably get to use before I have found my water colours as the set includes greetings :o)

Right best go, I have a pond pump that needs seeing to (YUK!!!).

1 comment:

kerry said...

Hi Kim, thank you so much for your lovely comments!!!

Hope all is well with you & that you're enjoying your bump...lol, have fun with your new goodies!
Kerry xxx